Best Place Sell Diamond Rings | Diamond Ring Buyer – Las Vegas, NV
Sell diamond rings to the best place to sell diamond rings. Nevada Coin Mart is the best diamond ring buyer and get the best value for your diamond ring in Las Vegas & Henderson, NV.
Best Place to Sell Diamond Rings
Diamond rings hold great value in them especially if they are set on precious metals like gold, silver, palladium or platinum. People decide to sell diamond rings all the time, whether it’s an old one or a broken one or for other reasons. Some sell their diamond rings because of financial need or when they close a chapter in their life. So when you decide to sell your diamond ring, you need to ask yourself, where to sell diamond rings? Because knowing the best place to sell diamond rings is a good thing.
Where to Sell Diamond Rings
Have you finally decided to sell your diamond ring? You may find yourself asking “where to sell diamond rings?” Then look no further than Nevada Coin Mart. Nevada Coin Mart is the best place to sell your diamond rings. So no need to ask where to sell diamond rings?
Diamond Ring Buyers
Do you have a diamond ring that you’re not using anymore and want out of your hands? We’ll be happy to take them from you and even pay you for them! Where do I sell diamond rings, you ask? Here at Nevada Coin Mart, we are the #1 diamond ring buyer, in Las Vegas and Henderson, even in the entire Nevada state!
We offer free in-store evaluation for your piece using a state-of-the-art Thermo Scientific Niton X-Ray Spectrometer in order to accurately analyze and measure precious metal contents in your piece. This will ensure that you get top-dollar for your items.
We are open 365 times a year from 9 am to 6 pm, so come visit us at Nevada Coin Mart® 4065 S. Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89103 or call us up at 702-998-4000.
Diamond Ring Value
When it comes to selling your diamond ring, one of the main concerns is the value. How much would a used diamond ring cost? Diamonds are evaluated on their value following four factors called the 4Cs or the carat weight, clarity, color, and cut. The diamond on the ring is evaluated and graded on those factors.
The metal used on the ring also plays an important role. Typically diamond rings are set on gold (yellow gold, white gold, and rose gold), silver, and platinum. The value of the metal content of the band is based on the metal’s spot price. Thus, the value of a diamond ring is based on the combined value of the diamond and the metal.
Diamonds were first found in India over 3000 years ago, but it was only in the 11th Century that diamonds were used as ornaments. And in 1477, Archduke Maximillian of Austria was said to have given Mary of Burgundy a diamond ring as a sign of their betrothal. This was the first historical record of diamond usage in rings.
During the Renaissance period, bodily adornments became a status symbol. During this era, diamonds became popular, and they became one of the most sought after gemstones that are set in rings. Diamond rings became a staple in the diamond jewelry market after the South African diamond rush made diamonds more accessible. Below is a brief timeline of diamond ring styles throughout history.
- The 1910s – during the second half of the 20th Century, diamond rings are simple yellow gold bands with a single diamond set on the band.
- The 1920s – during this period, diamond rings were usually infused with the metal band.
- The 1930s – this era brought the Art Deco theme in jewelry designs, and it also influenced how diamond rings were made.
- The 1940s – during this period, white gold became popular, so white gold became a go to for diamond rings. This era’s setting style was adopted from the Edwardian style, where diamonds were set in an extravagant way.
- The 1950s – a large diamond nestled amidst smaller diamonds on either side of the band, became popular during this era.
- The 1960s – diamonds set in platinum were the trend during this era.
- The 1970s – diamonds set in a cluster were popular during this period.
- The 1980s – flamboyant jewelry was the trend during this period. Diamonds set in chunky gold bands were the trend.
- The 1990s – radiant-cut diamonds were the popular style in diamond rings during this period.
- 21st Century – various diamond ring styles are the trend, from vintage style to the classic solitaire ring.
Styles of Diamond Rings
There are many different styles of diamond rings that are popular today. Knowing diamond styles can help you sell your diamond rings to a reputable diamond ring buyer. Below are the most common styles of diamond rings that are popular amongst consumers.
- 3 Stone