Where to Sell Diamond Necklaces | Diamond Necklace Price – Las Vegas, NV
Sell Diamond Necklaces
Diamond necklaces are very elegant and classy looking. Also, it adds flair to one’s look and completes the overall look. And as they say, “diamonds are a girl’s best friend.” Diamond necklaces are also popular in the secondary market, so if you want to earn extra cash, this blog will discuss where to sell diamond necklaces and diamond necklace prices.
Where to Sell Diamond Necklace
Do you have diamond necklaces that you’re not using anymore and want out of your hands? Then, feel free to sell your diamond necklace to Nevada Coin Mart – home to professional diamond necklace buyers. Furthermore, we give the best deals for various diamond items like old diamond jewelry and earrings in all of Las Vegas.
We offer free in-store evaluation for your piece using a state-of-the-art Thermo Scientific Niton X-Ray Spectrometer to accurately analyze and measure precious metal contents in your piece. This will ensure that you get top-dollar for your items.
For more information about selling diamond necklaces, visit us at Nevada Coin Mart® 4065 S. Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89103, or call us at 702-998-4000. We are open 365 times a year from 9 am to 6 pm.
Diamond Necklace Price
When you sell your diamond necklace, you need to put it up for evaluation first. For buyers to come up with a fair price for your diamond necklace, they first need to analyze it based on several factors. Below are the factors that play in determining the diamond necklace’s price.
- Certification – If your diamond necklace is certified, it is easy to come up with a value, as certifications contain the diamond’s attributes.
- 4 C’s (carat, clarity, cut, and color) – If your diamond is not certified, the buyer will have to evaluate it based on the 4C’s or the carat, clarity, cut, and color of the diamond.
- Metal – Buyers would also evaluate the purity of the metal that diamonds sit on. The more precious metal it contains, the more valuable it is.
Necklaces are a type of jewelry that you wear around your neck. It is one of the first types of bodily ornaments that humans wore. Early civilizations wore necklaces for different purposes such as religious, magical, ceremonial, or funerary purposes and were also used as status symbols.
Necklaces were mostly made of precious metals and stones and formed into bands, chains, or cords long enough to be wrapped around the neck. Some necklaces are encrusted with precious gemstones such as diamonds, which was popular amongst European nobility.
Diamond necklaces also come in different lengths and depending on your style. This variety makes selling diamond necklaces fun and interesting. You can choose from the following lengths below:
- Choker – the choker is a close-fitting necklace that wraps around the neck in a snug fit. The choker is typically 14 inches to 16 inches long. Bands for diamond chokers can be made from any kind of material such as leather, latex, metal, and more that is encrusted with diamonds.
- Princess necklace – the princess necklace is one of today’s most popular necklace styles. It is 18 inches up to 20 inches long. It sits right below the collarbone, which makes it a classy style.
- Matinee necklace – the matinee necklace falls between the collarbone and the center of the chest. These necklaces are 22 to 23 inches long. They are also worn with clothes with a high neckline as they draw attention to the chest area.
- Opera necklace – the opera necklace falls right below the bust. It is usually 23 to 30 inches long and is great for layering or or as is.